Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine getting £5 million as a reward for being utterly shit at your job :ohmy: What will they pay somebody who's actually good (I bet Fat Sam wants to know)??

[tweet]811951829726728192[/tweet]

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Bet he's not dancing now.

I will happily get sacked with the certain massive payout he will get, then the pundit work followed by a certain job back in either the Championship / PL football........he probably is dancing and looking forward to a nice quiet Christmas................I would rather he had stayed there.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They'll never find another manager who is such a perfect fit for the club. Classless, egotistical, cringeworthy and shit. A sad day indeed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Such a naturally dominant personality is certain to find another job soon. And if not, well at least he'll have plenty of time to pursue his other...hobbies.

In fact, I'm sure he'll be on the phone already.

To other clubs, I mean. Other clubs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If palace had got their shite together and done this a month earlier, their American overlords could have insisted they hired Bob Bradley.

#missedopportunity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Allardyce meeting with them apparently...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Allardyce in talks, apparently (suggested on SSN). Shame - I've always liked Big Sam (and I wish he was still England manager) but I guess I'll have to start rubbishing him now.

Here goes then: "Allardyce is just a hoof-ball merchant!".............................hmmm...........

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Be interesting to see what players like Cabaye and Benteke make of Big Sam :lol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They'll never find another manager who is such a perfect fit for the club

You are sadly correct. To get Palace in the position they are currently in the Premier League with the budget he had was a unique achievement. In terms of the 'points per game' average in this current calendar year that he left Palace with, it will probably never be matched in our lifetime. There will be many tears & tantrums amongst team's WAGS as some of them realise they never got their turn.

I can't think of any manager who could achieve the same as Pards has.

Such a shame.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Chris Coleman as a replacement would be just as good. Without Bale he is nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here