Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non Season Ticket Holders Unite - Ticket Plans For Next Season

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm sure it is.
Its just I seem to remember MP saying about it being something they are intending to introduce, but it won't be up and running from the start. Maybe it was on the Albion Roar when MP and Ken were on a few weeks back.

It's definitely an aspiration, although I'm pretty sure they also said cash facilities will still be available even when the smartcard systems are introduced.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've got a feeling the only cash facilities will be in the away end on the basis that away fans will still be issued with a (smart)paper ticket. If the cashless system isn't up and running for the beginning of the season there will be a transition period before it becomes operational and then they'll iron out all the teething problems.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
On a more practical note, how will the club be able to cope with this kind of ticket exchange system? Come November, unless we're right up the top of the table, there will be 2, 3, perhaps 4,000 empty season ticket seats every game, and there's no way there will be that kind of demand for game-by-game tickets. We're not Fulham playing premier league opposition every game. hopefully one day

Anyway time will tell

A ticket exchange facility is very easy to organise, after all, the club would just be using someone like Seatwave or any of the others to handle it for them.

I agree that it will not be required for every game, however take Boxing Day or New Years Day. Home to West Ham or Palace. I already know we will be away, and as most of my Albion supporting friends have got ST, what do we do with ours?

I'm not really looking for cash, although if there was payment (or maybe credit to your account that could only be spent at the stadium?) that might help to persuade us to renew, but I would rather the club sold them on to an Albion fan who isn't in the fortunate position of having a ST, would love to get to see the game, but the game is officially 'Sold Out'.

You never know, he might just come back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here