Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another flounce

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Because he can no longer work with his brother apparantly!

Seeing as he is the talented one it's about time he started a solo career anyway. Oasis are finished without Noel. Liam is just a lairy waste of space.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Because he can no longer work with his brother apparantly!

Seeing as he is the talented one it's about time he started a solo career anyway. Oasis are finished without Noel. Liam is just a lairy waste of space.

Sure, but it's a case of both brothers needing the other. Noel has the talent, but Liam has the charisma and look. Noel seems lightweight when performing alone.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully goodbye to the most overrated British band in history.

Great first album and everything since has been rubbish.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I actually find them incredibly annoying.

A lead singer with absolutely no charisma who somehow thinks he is the re-incarnation of John Lennon with all his facial mannerisms.

His voice simply cuts through my head like a knife. It sort of worked on the first album but hasn't ever since.

I found myself listening to them the other day and forgot how quite shocking their lyrics are too. Their melodies, well quite simply you've heard them before.

You could get a write a computer program to compose Oasis songs and quite frankly, they'd probably be better.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
i'm in paris at the festival they were supposed to headline tonight.

proper went off at the hotel, and then backstage before they were due on. doesn't look like there's any coming back from this one!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
i'm in paris at the festival they were supposed to headline tonight.

proper went off at the hotel, and then backstage before they were due on. doesn't look like there's any coming back from this one!

Apparently they cancelled one minute before going on stage there because Liam smashed up Noels guitar. I was at V fest the other week when they cancelled and was so gutted.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully that's it then.

Easy to avoid their music, little bit less easy to avoid the youngsters who think that somehow they represent all that it good about popular music.

They don't, they are quite simply....

rubbish.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Disagree with that, but opinions n all that. Got to see their last gig :smokin:

Well, I'm sure the others who were there will drool over it like it was the Beatles playing on top of the EMI building.

Well, quite frankly their whole career was 90s ad men trying to market the 1960s all over again.

I'll wait for another band of some significance musically comes along and quite frankly I've havent heard or seen one since Nirvana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here