Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No striker then?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Depends on his age - youth loans can be recalled after 28 days (that, and emergency goalkeepers, are the only concessions on the new loan window rules).

I skimmed the league rules and couldn't find any regulations on youth loans earlier. Can you point me in the right direction?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I do find it strange if we don't add another forward, we were short last season with Hemed Baldock Zamora and Wilson on loan as 2 of them always seemed injured or unwell... So to go with effectively 3 makes even less sense... Asking for trouble when in every other position we seemed so determined to get 2 options for each position.

The one position you really don't want to be short is your goal scorers ...

Come on Albion get a good one over the line... :)

I'm sure it's as easy as you make it sound.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do find it strange if we don't add another forward, we were short last season with Hemed Baldock Zamora and Wilson on loan as 2 of them always seemed injured or unwell... So to go with effectively 3 makes even less sense... Asking for trouble when in every other position we seemed so determined to get 2 options for each position.

The one position you really don't want to be short is your goal scorers ...

Come on Albion get a good one over the line... :)

:thumbsup: match winners will get us over the line to the PL. Look at Gray at Burnley last season, and countless other examples. Hemed, Murray and (injury prone?) Baldock are all good forwards, but if we could acquire a proven finisher with pace, that would complete a fantastic squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here