Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No one interested in Wales v USA?

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
That foul on Bale in the 99th minute - nearly every player in the world would have done the same -

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Draw is the perfect result though.

A positively perfect set of results for us today, in and out of our group. England in absolute pole position to win Group B with the Dutchies equally so in Group A, meaning we’d avoid them and face the considerably weaker Senegal or Ecuador in the 2nd round.

Say what you like about Gareth Southgate, he seems to have a knack for this kind of thing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A positively perfect set of results for us today, in and out of our group. England in absolute pole position to win Group B with the Dutchies equally so in Group A, meaning we’d avoid them and face the considerably weaker Senegal or Ecuador in the 2nd round.

Say what you like about Gareth Southgate, he seems to have a knack for this kind of thing.
Agree 100% with the caveat that if we get Ecuador I’m going to be seriously conflicted!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Were those commentators paid by the Welsh FA to drool all over the very average Welsh side.
"Oh it had to be Bale, he writes his own scripts". "The Welsh fans and the players are like a team together". "Yes that's the Welsh crowd you can hear". f*** sake

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I had a bit of a dabble watching this. Not one for the neutral but that's typical for WC group stages isn't it? I thought the US were better than Wales, and both were better than Iran.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The classic game of 2 halves.

Only 4 shots on target all game. Mediocre fare.

Nothing that's going to force the England of earlier today into extra training.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great fightback from Wales, USA will be kicking themselves...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Point is a point I guess, but makes it even more difficult now to get out of the group.
For whom?

Oh. Er....yes indeed :facepalm:

:wink:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20221121_211432.JPG

So far so good. That equaliser keeps my acca going.
Argentina, Denmark and France to win tomorrow with a draw in the Mexico v Poland game would be lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here