Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nintendo Wii

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was gonna start a thread on the Wii... So just how good do people think they are?

I played Tiger Woods briefly and it seemed awesome. Also PDC Darts out soon and Mario Kart next year!!!

I didnt realise there was a shortage though...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That is truely awsome!!!

Wish i'd have done that. I'm pretty sure they're worth it and don't cost the earth either...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am playing Tiger 08 atm. Great game once you master the short game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am playing Tiger 08 atm. Great game once you master the short game.

I am BLOODY jealous :rant:

sitting at work!!!

it seemed wicked when i played it - the thing is that you have to do a proper swing for tiger woods - you cant just sit down and 'cheat' :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm thinking of buying from Amazon as it's one of the few places with them in stock. It says it should be dispatched within 13 days - i've never used amazon before. Do they say that on all orders? i'm assuming if i do 1st class delivery it will get there sooner?

Any luck getting one Wookie?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm thinking of buying from Amazon as it's one of the few places with them in stock. It says it should be dispatched within 13 days - i've never used amazon before. Do they say that on all orders? i'm assuming if i do 1st class delivery it will get there sooner?

Any luck getting one Wookie?

Yep - showing in stock at Amazon - I'd grab one if I were you. If you could click on the Amazon link at the top of this page, or click here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=northstandcha-21&site=amazon

that would be ace as NSC will get a quid or two for the coffers.

A trick that always seems to work for me with Amazon is go for the paid for delivery and then after ordering, modify your order for the free super-saver delivery. You seem to get a quicker delivery date this way (compared to going straight for super saver).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers Bozza - That makes sense. i'm pretty sure i'll email tonight and will of course use the link to aid NSC!!! Thanks for replying mate.

I think the 13 days is just to cover their arse myself - if i go for 1st class delivery i'm sure it'll be here by the weekend!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've gone back up to abou £280 now - were £180 yesterday - balls.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They've gone back up to abou £280 now - were £180 yesterday - balls.

I did say to snap one up whilst they had them. That means Amazon themselves are now out of stock, and you're left with the marketplace vendors (ie not Amazon themselves).

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
We at work have been told it's a manufacturing issue that Nintendo have.

Namely a lack of capacity due to even them not expecting that it would be the highest seller of the current generation units. Funnily enough I don't remember there being any shortage of the PS3 at any point :laugh::laugh:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Went to Game in Western road yesterday and put my name on the long, long waiting list. Went to do the same in Game in Churchil Sq and the young lady says "Ohh i think we may have one out back that someone hasn't picked up in time!"

"I'll take it!" i says :thumbsup:

You'll be lucky to get one before xmas now i reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here