Nintendo Wii

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shit! Dixons is releasing them slowly too.. Shouldnt be too hard to get one really...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i take it u paid extra for quick delivery from there Wookie?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They are available again at game but only with a game package - none of which i want!!!

Don't seem to do it on its own

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They are available again at game but only with a game package - none of which i want!!!

Don't seem to do it on its own

Out the games on eBay - you'll lose a few quid but will still be cheaper than paying an inflated price for the machine elsewhere.

(Use the game link above!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ordered one with Dixons but think it takes 5 days for delivery - will keep my eye on Game though as it's next day and cancell Dixons one if i can get it at Game...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Had mine for ages - you will not regret it - I suggest Zelda, resident evil 4 and I have just got Godfather too. Great times

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Zelda and Resi 4 are excellent. Mario Party 8 is good for when your mates are around. Metroid 3 & Mario Galaxy are worth spending any spare cash you have before Xmas assuming they hit their release dates.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still not buying until a cricket game comes out.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
It's strange why a cricket game has not yet been developed for the wii, have checked all new releases up til March 08, and still no cricket game in sight. :nono:

it'll be either Codemasters (Brian Lara/Ricky Ponting series) or EA Sports who will do one, my reckoning is one will announce it first and the other shortly afterwards. In the meantime 'The Art Of Cricket' is gonna be the next best cricket game for the PC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports