Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No no no. We get Ross, Leeds get CMS.

"Everyone knows there has been offers for me which have come into the club, and the club have turned them down," McCormack told the club's official website. "I'm just waiting on an offer of a new contract and we'll take it from there.

"I've said from day one, I've got a house here, I've got an eight-month old baby, my missus is happy here, and my choice would be to stay at Leeds so hopefully the offer is one that I think is acceptable."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Everyone knows there has been offers for me which have come into the club, and the club have turned them down," McCormack told the club's official website. "I'm just waiting on an offer of a new contract and we'll take it from there.

"I've said from day one, I've got a house here, I've got an eight-month old baby, my missus is happy here, and my choice would be to stay at Leeds so hopefully the offer is one that I think is acceptable."

To be fair, none of that precludes Red'n'Blue's scenario from having substance. i.e: if Leeds want CMS over RMc and are able to get him, then they don't make him the offer he's holding out for, and he leaves. If they can't get their preferred choice, then they up their offer to RMc and he stays.

The issue with the Palace theory though, is that even IF Leeds want and are able to get, CMS, and in turn RMc DOES choose to leave, he would still have other, more attractive options, than Palace.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair, none of that precludes Red'n'Blue's scenario from having substance. i.e: if Leeds want CMS over RMc and are able to get him, then they don't make him the offer he's holding out for, and he leaves. If they can't get their preferred choice, then they up their offer to RMc and he stays.

The issue with the Palace theory though, is that even IF Leeds want and are able to get, CMS, and in turn RMc DOES choose to leave, he would still have other, more attractive options, than Palace.
Brentford, Orient.............Welling?

nyseagull

Oct 10, 2003
Brighton
This is a first post and i'm not generally one for rumours, but was in the WSL last night, a few seats away from the players area. Someone looking remarkably like Ranger was sitting with KLL and CMS behind Gus and the subs. I would have spoken to him but was worried he might be tooled up.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Blah Blah Blah 30,000 seats. Yea we get the idea. :)

I actually thought last night what it must be like for a Palace fan every home game, sitting in a stand (albeit a spanking new one with 30k seats) with 8000 people and vast empty spaces. I could not do it every week.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This is a first post and i'm not generally one for rumours, but was in the WSL last night, a few seats away from the players area. Someone looking remarkably like Ranger was sitting with KLL and CMS behind Gus and the subs. I would have spoken to him but was worried he might be tooled up.

How do we know if you not one for rumours if this is your first Post?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In 2006, at the age of 15, he was sentenced to 11 weeks in a young offenders institute after being convicted of participating in a series of armed mugging incidents in Muswell Hill, London.
On 27 August 2011 he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man in Newcastle city centre leaving the victim unconscious in the street.[13]
In October 2011 he was charged with being drunk and disorderly in Newcastle's Cathedral Square. The charge came only days after Ranger had been reinstated to Newcastle United's first-team training after a three-month exile in the club's reserves.[14] In March 2012 he was convicted of being drunk and disorderly and was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £135 costs. [15] Prior to this, in May 2011 Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.[16] The gun was later handed in.[17]
In March 2012, he was fined by The FA for making homophobic comments on social networking website Twitter.[18] Later in the month he was arrested once more, this time for breaching terms of his bail whilst awaiting trial on four assault charges.

Sounds like a great bloke.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
My friend said he did see Kaz walk and joking with a tall black bloke, I think the bit with Kaz does it for me.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

And let me guess, you didn't take a picture?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There still is. But I hope he is well down on our list.

My (Yorkshire based) source tells me something was definitely going on a fortnight/3 weeks ago but was only one of several scenarios that could have happened amongst several clubs. This is how I knew Palace had been outbid whilst it was still being denied in certain quarters and subsequently revealed (spin doctored) as Leeds moving the goalposts.

Dec 29, 2011

This must be some sort of record... ONE POST in NINE YEARS. Take a bow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here