Nile Ranger

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If he signed for us then I wouldn't mind, better than any Palace striker, may have a reputation but it'd be okay for anyone in this league.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Really? We are rather good don't you know.

This wouldn't fit in with our normal style off signing. You guys however, would appreciate this mediocrity in the ranks. Unless Poyet wants a challenge to turn him into a top player in which case he will probably succeed

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Poyet tends to get rid of disruptive players pretty quick, however good they are, so it'd be a waste of time all around I think.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
would be happy with a player of this type, we need that the physical attributes provided by someone like Nile Ranger. Would be surprised if it was him with the baggage he brings.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He will come.

You keep those red and blue tinted glasses on. I am sure he has much more appetising options than the shittest stadium and smallest crowds in the Championship.

f*** it feels good to be able to turn the stadium and attendance comments around. It's childish I know, but after years of listening to it from you guys hey ho :lolol:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
You keep those red and blue tinted glasses on. I am sure he has much more appetising options than the shittest stadium and smallest crowds in the Championship.

f*** it feels good to be able to turn the stadium and attendance comments around. It's childish I know, but after years of listening to it from you guys hey ho :lolol:

Blah Blah Blah 30,000 seats. Yea we get the idea. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Brighton are going to be the ones a little upset. Come McCormack Soon.

Who are 'Brighton' in this context? If you mean 'some Brighton fans' then you are right - some would be upset if we swap CMS for RMc. Others would be delighted.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're more likely to get the Lone Ranger. I won't believe it until ERNEST gets confirmation from his SAUCE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports