Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nike Albion shirts - what are your thoughts?

What do you think about Nike becoming the Albion's kit supplier?

• Total voters

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm a mug and will buy one, I have no doubt!

Can I just say one thing though. We don't know that it will be a template kit, which may well be used by "Barcelona Under5's," but the quality must be better than the current kit, and saying that the previous top, which the threads have a tendency to unravel from the middle.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Not fussed whether its Nike/Adidas/Errea or whoever.

I will buy the shirt.

I will buy my son a shirt for Christmas.

I will then probably buy him an away shirt for his birthday.

I will have a couple of bits of casual wear with the logo or the name on for when wearing a shirt is inappropriate but still want to show support (today being the perfect example - encouraged to wear "sports" clothing for Sport Relief but categorically told that football shirts were not allowed! - so I have a BHAFC hoodie on)

I will baulk at the price of everything, but pay anyway because the club get the money (in a roundabout way).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's odd isn't, 52 years old and I'm as excited as anything at the prospect of the new shirt and shirt supplier. Always hoped for Adidas but very happy with Nike. I buy one every other season yet never wear them ... that is all.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
For me the biggest problem with NIKE is those morons who insist on calling it NIKE-Y.

Rarrrrhhhhhhhhh

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 282

They will be expensive. They will be changed frequently (I did hear annually). They will be blue and white stripes, so for those not bothered about having one immediately, best bet is to wait til the end of each season for the sales!

Where did you hear this? Will it be both home and away kit changed annually or will home and away be alternated every season?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Where did you hear this? Will it be both home and away kit changed annually or will home and away be alternated every season?

In Barber's interview on the club's YouTube channel, he says kits will be more expensive and changed every season. Home kits will be developed from a 'shadow', so will be semi-bespoke. It sounds like, from Barber's comments, away kits will be from the nike catalogue.

In Barber's interview on the club's YouTube channel, he says kits will be more expensive and changed every season. Home kits will be developed from a 'shadow', so will be semi-bespoke. It sounds like, from Barber's comments, away kits will be from the nike catalogue.

Is that the questions and answers interview? I think changing the kits every season it a going too far and is unnecessary, but that's modern football I suppose.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is that the questions and answers interview? I think changing the kits every season it a going too far and is unnecessary, but that's modern football I suppose.

I thought they will do it where they change 'a' kit every year, i.e. the home and away kits will change on alternate years.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Can you link it in? I've been trying to find it for weeks and unable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here