Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins sacked by Southampton [Merged]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ridiculous if true. Can't stand the bloke, but there is no doubt he doesn't deserve to be sacked even if they do go down - but so far they're looking like they could be good to stay up.
Agreed. There you are you see, you should stick to talking about football :D

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I know everyone on here hates him, but to be fair to the bloke he has done a great job and doesn't deserve this.

The stupidity that is sometimes football. I was almost beginning to like the bloke

Sack your manager after coming back from 2-0 down at Stamford Bridge, getting a point and seeing your team up to 15th!? Are they mental!? He's only lost 2 of the last 10, and got 13 points in the process, great draw at home to Arsenal, big win at Villa, they were starting to look a good bet for staying up. Crazy.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What a joke,took them up twice,just started picking up results,Pathetic.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: adkins is sacked!!

Did all three of the other threads elude you?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
ridiculous. I really hope they go down now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Idiot board probably thought they'd lose at Chelsea, giving them the timing to sack him. What a joke.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wonder if he's still got that smug look on his chops? :lol:

Mental decision by those egomaniacs in charge at the Stains though, but we all know that Football went ga-ga a long time ago now.

Although I think Nadskins is a smarmy cock with a VERY punchable face, he's done a brilliant job for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here