Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolas Tagliafico

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly the word I was thinking when I read this. Seems very likely to be the Cucu replacement IF he goes to City. I wish City would get on with their bid and we can all see if they are serious or not. If they offer say £55m and we can get a decent replacement in for less then £5m then we would have significant funds left over to utilise.
Obviously I hope we can retain Cucu.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are Lyon having a bit of a fire sale or something? They seem to have sold a few players recently. I think they're owned by the same guy who has a majority stake in Palace? Let's hope he has to plough all his money into Lyon at Palace's expense.

I know another of Palace's owners bought the Washington Commanders quite recently, which should prove to be a total money pit, again to Palace's detriment :clap2:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Played for Ajax, Ajax want him back. Must be crap.
LOL. No he's actually a decent Ajax player especially for a 10th of the price of kudus. He would be another veltman.

However he has roots in the dam and would be tough to get him.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Are Lyon having a bit of a fire sale or something? They seem to have sold a few players recently. I think they're owned by the same guy who has a majority stake in Palace? Let's hope he has to plough all his money into Lyon at Palace's expense.

I know another of Palace's owners bought the Washington Commanders quite recently, which should prove to be a total money pit, again to Palace's detriment :clap2:

I don't quite know the specifics but there was an issue with the budget and Lyon were fined something like €50m.

This meant Textor (the Palace guy) had to front that so is now trying to claw back via player sales.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I don't quite know the specifics but there was an issue with the budget and Lyon were fined something like €50m.

This meant Textor (the Palace guy) had to front that so is now trying to claw back via player sales.
The Lukeba exit would have cleared most of that… I’m a little surprised we didn’t go after him for our LCB issues. He’s going to be an immense player.

There’s lots of players coming through their youth system that are worth keeping an eye on

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
LOL. No he's actually a decent Ajax player especially for a 10th of the price of kudus. He would be another veltman.

However he has roots in the dam and would be tough to get him.
I'm teasing, he'd be perfect.
Really surprised RDZ hadn't come up with a wiley full/wing back from Italy. Seem to be loads of really steady pros out there in that position who would add experience and bite for peanuts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here