Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Fed's gully girls....SIGN HIM UP GUS!!

dominican-baseball-cheerleaders-3.jpg%3Fw%3D550%26h%3D413

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
On a related (ish) note, Skysports hinted that Llorente could be on his way to England tomorrow...

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yeah, I reckon we could pretty much guarantee that he'd look rather good in this league. Think he's headed to Spurs.

Wouldn't surprise me at all, Athletic could very well struggle in La Liga this season if he goes given that they've already lost Javi Martinez.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Wouldn't surprise me at all, Athletic could very well struggle in La Liga this season if he goes given that they've already lost Javi Martinez.

Odds on them going down are shortening by the second. It's a shame, as I quite like the way they conduct business and run their club. Llorente is just pure class though and it was inevitable he'd be going somewhere...surprised it wasn't to Madrid or Barca though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Odds on them going down are shortening by the second. It's a shame, as I quite like the way they conduct business and run their club.

Likewise.

I'd bank on Iker Muniain being the next to leave, probably to Madrid or Barca (hopefully, from my POV, the latter). That kid has some SERIOUS talent.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Likewise.

I'd bank on Iker Muniain being the next to leave, probably to Madrid or Barca (hopefully, from my POV, the latter). That kid has some SERIOUS talent.

Silly thing to say but I signed Muniain on FM12 for Eastbourne Boro on a free at the end of his contract. He's the only player to stay at the club over the next 12 seasons. Club legend.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Silly thing to say but I signed Muniain on FM12 for Eastbourne Boro on a free at the end of his contract. He's the only player to stay at the club over the next 12 seasons. Club legend.

He's obviously an ambitious man...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think people would be surprised what Spanish club presidents will be prepared to accept. Michael Laudrup said the other day that the dire financial situation in Spain means that the best bargains in Europe are to be had there.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

How the HELL did you manage that?

I've only managed to get him once, I was playing as Valencia and it cost me about £35 million if memory serves.

Stumpy Tim

I think people would be surprised what Spanish club presidents will be prepared to accept. Michael Laudrup said the other day that the dire financial situation in Spain means that the best bargains in Europe are to be had there.

This. The La Liga is sending itself the way of the Scottish Premier League. All the money lies with 2 clubs and no one else can compete. Short termism at its most obvious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports