Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Nick Handoncock weeps for forgiveness

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
The mans an absolute hero to us, saved two of my childrens lives. I’m not quite sure why him having an affair has affected so many people so badly. And if it wasn’t for his advice we would of had a lot more deaths from covid. So you couldn’t hug your auntie at your granny’s funeral? Neither could I. Social distancing was needed. Matt H isn’t responsible for one single death, yet everyone seems to be so small minded they think he is. He’s a hero, he saved lives. Oh but he had an affair when he should of been social distancing. Get over yourselves.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The mans an absolute hero to us, saved two of my childrens lives. I’m not quite sure why him having an affair has affected so many people so badly. And if it wasn’t for his advice we would of had a lot more deaths from covid. So you couldn’t hug your auntie at your granny’s funeral? Neither could I. Social distancing was needed. Matt H isn’t responsible for one single death, yet everyone seems to be so small minded they think he is. He’s a hero, he saved lives. Oh but he had an affair when he should of been social distancing. Get over yourselves.
You appear to be confusing Matt Hancock with Chris Whitty in the whole “advice” thing. I know people who had relatives die in care homes because he dumped COVID patients in there despite his “protective ring”. His decision.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Do you feel the same about Boris?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
If you're serious, you're clueless, if trolling, you're sick.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are people going to let this slide? Unless he is a secret surgeon, how on earth did he save lives?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You appear to be confusing Matt Hancock with Chris Whitty in the whole “advice” thing. I know people who had relatives die in care homes because he dumped COVID patients in there despite his “protective ring”. His decision.

Sage admitted the advice given on care homes was wrong because they didnt know how they worked.

In a virtual grilling by MPs, Professor Chris Whitty acknowledged the error seemed glaringly 'obvious in retrospect' but had not been recognised earlier on in the pandemic.

Speaking to the Commons Health and Social Care Committee today, he said: 'The fact that people working in multiple homes, people who were not paid sick leave, that is a clear risk... these were major risks in health and social care settings.

'So I think there are a lot of things that we have learned that we will, we can now do a lot better in social care, and I don't think any of us would look back on what has happened in social care and say the ideal advice was given.'

So whilst his decision, the advice was dumb, obviously dumb as well.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Poetic way of stating what all "Blue" supporters say when their team becomes totally indefensible, claim that all teams are as bad as each other. Why not vote for the Red team next time? It can't be any worse if they are all the same, and maybe you might be pleasantly surprised.
No Baldy I was referring to our very own Ivor Craplan. 😂

When I thought my own flesh and blood was going to be the candidate in Worthing, I was even prepared to canvas, pregnancy and impending motherhood has kicked that can down the road for the moment, but no doubt at some point I will be on a doorstep in West Sussex with a red rosette on 👍❤️

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When I thought my own flesh and blood was going to be the candidate in Worthing, I was even prepared to canvas, pregnancy and impending motherhood has kicked that can down the road for the moment, but no doubt at some point I will b3 on a doorstep in West Sussex with a red rosette on 👍❤️

But he won’t unfortunately, they all go to the trough with the best intentions but once they taste the water all bets are off, and that includes the Red side as well. 🤷‍♂️

Better hope she doesn't win then :wink:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If you think the dislike is about his affair and social distancing, you might need a little memory refresh:

Obviously it's brilliant for you that (presumably the NHS) saved members of your family and your gratitude is completely understandable A lot of other families weren't so fortunate. The Test and Trace stuff cost a fortune, but was the type of arrogant incompetence we've come to expect from this corrupt administration. Leaving the heroes in the NHS without adequate PPE and discharging the elderly into unsafe care homes (and then reportedly lying to Johnson about it) were utterly unforgivable. The man has blood on his hands.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another Tory MP trying to gaslight the country, for most people it doesn't work anymore

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deluded.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He saved two of my childrens life, by not just signing off on but campaigning till it was approved, the life saving drugs my two with cystic fibrosis needed.
I looked that up. He signed off a drug. By the same token, John Prescott is an absolute hero, saving the Albion, by signing off our planning application.

Is this how you feel about Prescott? Absolute hero? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here