Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2015/16 ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think it was someone else, looking at your team. If the rookie with the nightmare season is Melvin Gordon then it may have been worth a punt: I got the other first round running back from this year's draft, and he's coming off an ACL injury. I think sometimes it's just worth taking a risk on a player.

That's what I'm hoping. It was only my name is James as well.

All good fun though.....

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Mine got emailed!

d773a03778c02d44a8a218c5c68d2077.jpg

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Draft Grade D, Projected Record 2-11, Projected Finish 15th.

All set for another world beating season, then.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Hope your in my division!! :-D

I actually think it's underrated me quite severely. Sam Bradford will hopefully put up silly numbers, and it says I've got the best WR foursome in the league. Having said that, I was rubbish last year and I may well be again.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
HandEggRules Establishes the Ground Game

Draft Grade C+
Proj Record 5-8
Proj Finish 11

Draft Summary

After picking ninth overall, HandEggRules is projected to land in 11th place in NSC Fantasy League. Let's hope that prediction serves as bulletin board material. They acquired the highest-scoring foursome of running backs in the league.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Given me a Grade B - 7-6, which is puzzling to me.

Last year I was a C+ and did quite well, so we'll see

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
These post draft rankings are always unreliable.

However, having said that, mine was A and 9-4. Quite happy with my team but I would have been happier if I'd checked the rules before the draft and hadn't used one of my keepers on Johnathan Stewart for a 2nd overall pick. There was plenty better on the board at that time.

QB - Brady
RB - CJ Anderson, J Stewart, C Ivory, David Johnson, David Cobb
WR - AJ Green, Kendall Wright, Eric Decker, Steve Johnson, Marvin Jones, Allen Robinson
TE - J Cameron, O Daniels
K - ?
DEF - Jets

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm already in four other leagues so resisted the obvious lure of the NSC one.

Have a great season everyone may the best team/jammiest git (delete where applicable) win!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently, with a slew of young steals I am A+ with a predicted 9-4 record... Quite surprised seeing I wasn't actually that happy with my team and the fact LaFell will miss the first 6 weeks, which I wasn't aware of haha.

In Depth Chart Order for me...

QB 1: Ben Roethlisberger, QB 2: Marcus Mariota
RB 1: Andre Ellington, RB 2: Joique Bell, RB 3 Darren Sproles, RB 4: Lorenzo Taliaferro
WR 1: Odell Beckham, WR 2: Brandon LaFell, WR 3: Terrence Williams, WR 4: Breshad Perriman
TE 1: Rob Gronkowski, TE 2: Eric Ebron
K 1: Cody Parkey, K 2: Chandler Catanzaro
DEF: Green Bay Packers

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Drafted in a couple of free agents, greatly improved my running backs, my projected score has rocketed, feeling a little more confident now!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Pretty happy with mine, for a shit draft grade I thought I did better than the C I got lol.

QB - Eli (I think he's gonna have a scorcher this year), Carr
RB - Ingram, Gore, Foster
WR - Tate, Garcon, Boldin, Lockett, Royal (worked with Slutler before, and Alshon is questionable), Funchess (massive upside on Funchess)
TE - Graham, Gilmore
K - Brown
Def - Panthers (gonna be streaming these week to week I reckon)

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Erg 0-2 narrow defeat in week 2 largely down to Seahawks defeat. My scores are so low, practically changed my team this week lots of free agents in. Learning very quickly projected week scores mean absolutely nothing, infact who makes these projections always miles out!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Erg 0-2 narrow defeat in week 2 largely down to Seahawks defeat. My scores are so low, practically changed my team this week lots of free agents in. Learning very quickly projected week scores mean absolutely nothing, infact who makes these projections always miles out!!

Similar position although 1-1, just my so called 'stars' aren't producing, you know if I cut them they'll hit form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here