Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2015/16 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Must admit I'm getting rather worried, we still need another player to play this season and the 2 that have said they want to play haven't took the invite, anyone know of anyone else who'd give it a go?

Also to the above post, you'll lose the picks that you used to select your two keepers last season, so for example I'm keeping Jimmy Graham, he was my first round pick and so I won't get a first round pick this year, etc

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Must admit I'm getting rather worried, we still need another player to play this season and the 2 that have said they want to play haven't took the invite, anyone know of anyone else who'd give it a go?

Also to the above post, you'll lose the picks that you used to select your two keepers last season, so for example I'm keeping Jimmy Graham, he was my first round pick and so I won't get a first round pick this year, etc

Presumably having only one 'keeper' is fine, and these get removed from view tomorrow evening. Can't have Aaron Rodgers playing for 2 teams :) .

Any other players fancy sharing who they've chosen to 'keep', so I can remove them from my draft list......... ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I sent the invite but he's not joined, any news? It's tomorrow haha.

Spoke to him this morning, he's hoping to look at it late this afternoon. I talked him through it earlier, he has already made a list, but I've told him to do his draft rankings as he might not make it at 7pm.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Spoke to him this morning, he's hoping to look at it late this afternoon. I talked him through it earlier, he has already made a list, but I've told him to do his draft rankings as he might not make it at 7pm.

Perfect, thank goodness haha, I thought my gf was gonna have to join, she's pretty good too, she won her family one last year haha, but prefer to give myself a chance away from her :glare:

gingermaestro

Aug 18, 2015
if your guy doesnt come through,was talking to one of my friends and he is interested, i know i havent been here last here, but am still gonna use a keeper, who would have been my 1st round anyway, big bad megatron

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We're FULL
[MENTION=26348]tomfitz12[/MENTION] was the man to take it! I invited 3 or 4 of you because it was getting so close and it was a case of first come first served and he came through, apologies to the others but maybe there will be room mid season if someone drops out or becomes inactive etc, but I think this could be even better than last year, exciting times! See you tomorrow at 7!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I wanna draft again!! Lol

This!

I've just found out that one player has just had surgery, one is in dispute with his team and my so called sh!t hot rookie, has had a nightmare pre-season.....

He did rush for 3200 yards last year, he's probably worn out!!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
If LT's Facemask, then that was me - sorry.

I think it was someone else, looking at your team. If the rookie with the nightmare season is Melvin Gordon then it may have been worth a punt: I got the other first round running back from this year's draft, and he's coming off an ACL injury. I think sometimes it's just worth taking a risk on a player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here