Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NFL Fans on NSC

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I notice you come from Cleveland! Are you a Browns fan?

I don't really follow it closely, but since I lived in Pittsburgh, Indiana and Cincinnati before Cleveland, I don't feel a great love for the Browns. Even less so with the quarterback situation. If I had a team, it would probably be the Steelers (don't shot me) who are, at least occasionally, good.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Jesus! I really don't give a flying toss which team any of you support in the NFL, I didn't realise that The Chicago Bears were the most hated team in the NFL and NSC! I was just trying to maybe give someone the chance to own some NFL memorabilia from 37 years ago, sorry about that. All I was asking for was a small contribution to REMF, I will probably end up binning the prints if nobody want's them.
Only on NSC!

:shrug:

That Bears team were fantastic.

McMahon was a good QB
Payton - sweetness himself

And then Buddy Ryan’s defence - Singletary and Dent were brilliant.

Of course the following year the NFLs greatest team won the Super Bowl…

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't really follow it closely, but since I lived in Pittsburgh, Indiana and Cincinnati before Cleveland, I don't feel a great love for the Browns. Even less so with the quarterback situation. If I had a team, it would probably be the Steelers (don't shot me) who are, at least occasionally, good.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, typical Browns, just when we look like we've finally got a decent coach (Stefanski), a good GM (Berry), and we've moved away from being a complete laughing stock - they go and piss away all the goodwill on Watson. Normally at this time of year my main sporting attention moves from English soccer to the NFL, but I haven't got the same enthusiasm this year. At least the ****'s been banned for a bit. (Not long enough IMO).

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, typical Browns, just when we look like we've finally got a decent coach (Stefanski), a good GM (Berry), and we've moved away from being a complete laughing stock - they go and piss away all the goodwill on Watson. Normally at this time of year my main sporting attention moves from English soccer to the NFL, but I haven't got the same enthusiasm this year. At least the ****'s been banned for a bit. (Not long enough IMO).

This, very much this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

Right. There was a narrative that while the Browns could do nothing right, they were at least lovable for it. Now they sold their soul by signing Watson. It's another huge mistake, but nobody's laughing this time.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA

Yeah should have gotten a season long suspension at least. Browns treated Mayfield like crap and probably regretting that decision now with who they will have as their starting QB. Never minded Cleveland and their passionate, loyal fans deserve success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here