Next Season's odds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The odds compilers know that Gus has an increased budget that will see at least 7 new players being signed. All of the promoted teams that came up from L1 last season have done exceptionally well and they expect the same to happen next season.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Npower Championship Winner 11/12 | Npower Championship | Football Betting | Sky Bet

Skybet have made us second and third favourites at this stage. Really?

We're the unknown quantities and on the back of what Norwich, Leeds and Millwall have done this season with differing levels of success, this sounds about right; especially with Gus in charge. Also the Premier League sides aren't in there yet so we'll probably drop to sixth favourite.

A pretty damning indictment for some sides though!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hull look a decent price.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'll be well happy if we finish above all of those with longer odds than us in that list

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
14/1 ???
That's an awful price!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Anyone who bets on us now really aren't the wisest sausages in the sausage factory. Wait til west ham and the prem teams come down like 8ace says and we will maybe go as far as 20-1 i hope!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
14/1? I got 18/1 on us to win the League THIS year:wozza:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's also overoptimistic fans betting on the success of this year, whilst mid-table Championship teams might be more realistic and expect more of the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports