Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next batch of Sky games (December fixtures changes announced)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On what do they base their choices? Table topping Huddersfield get one game, mid table QPR get three, perennially mid table leeds get three and current relegation fodder Aston 'one league win this season/four in the past16 months' Villa get four.
Done on viewing figures and what Sky class as the so called big teams. We're classed as mid-Big team if that makes sense. Villa v Leeds will get lots more viewing figures than say Huddersfield v Preston.

Nov 14, 2014
On what do they base their choices? Table topping Huddersfield get one game, mid table QPR get three, perennially mid table leeds get three and current relegation fodder Aston 'one league win this season/four in the past16 months' Villa get four.
On what do they base their choices? Simply chosen for their perceived pull on viewers. Not fair, not the best choice usually for better games, but that's capitalism.

Edit: Beaten to it by RM-Taylor.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Ah for feck sake. I'll be on my way to the leeds game whilst they're playing the game now. Bar stewards! :down:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Im happy the boxing day game has moved now means I can have a few drinks christmas day and not have to worry about driving boxing day...

See surely it's the very opposite of that for most people due to the 12.30 ko?! Who doesn't get hammered om boxing day?!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bollocks to boxing day being changed, now I have to spend it with family!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here