Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Albion manager - tracking the betting market

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whoever it is MUST be allowed their own assistant, we need to clear out all of the old.

Anyway, I spotted Roy Keane down London Road earlier, I think.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking more like Pulis than ever before. Just a thought would Billy Davies or Adkins want their own backroom staff as Crosby and Wilkins tend to follow Adkins wherever he goes.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Please not Hughton anyone but Hughton, what an utter bore had the easiest job in getting Newcastle promoted then bored the TITS off Norwich fans. I think that would be a terrible appointment.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Looking more like Pulis than ever before. Just a thought would Billy Davies or Adkins want their own backroom staff as Crosby and Wilkins tend to follow Adkins wherever he goes.

Billy Davies? Where did you get that nugget from? Do you really think TB would let that odious **** within 100 miles of the Amex?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The leftfield dark horse coming up on the outside rail in this years 'Albion have lost another manager stakes' and who most have never heard of, is one Dermot Drummy who is being laid at 33/1 with Victor C.

To save you the hassle of looking him up on wiki, he's (apparently) the current yoof team coach at Chelsea and has a bit of pedigree in non league, plus he once played five games on loan at Blackpool when a reserve player at Arsenal.

Nah. Next...........

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The leftfield dark horse coming up on the outside rail in this years 'Albion have lost another manager stakes' and who most have never heard of, is one Dermot Drummy who is being laid at 33/1 with Victor C.

To save you the hassle of looking him up on wiki, he's (apparently) the current yoof team coach at Chelsea and has a bit of pedigree in non league, plus he once played five games on loan at Blackpool when a reserve player at Arsenal.

Nah. Next...........

He quit Chelsea the other day as he wants to be a manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here