Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Albion manager - tracking the betting market

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gary Neville gets paid more by Sky, than we could offer.

Also has a number of business interests in Manchester, that he is involved with regularly, so don't suspect he is in a rush to take a managers job.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, it is subject to major swings based on 50p etc etc, but it is something that will be posted about a lot whilst we wait for puffs of white smoke above the Amex.

Let's try and keep the market discussion in a single thread.

Early market leader Karl Robinson and wildcard Sven are already on the drift with Pulis installed as favourite with Hughton, Sherwood and Adkins all trimmed - the latter quite significantly.

Screen Shot 2014-12-22 at 19.10.08.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Steve Wigley into 16's

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some absolutely ridiculous names down there. Jurgen Klinsman, my arse ! Most of them should be 200-1 at least.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
No way Pulis. I reckon if his odds have shortened it's because his agent trying to sniff out a prem job. Eg owners of Leicester who get spooked thinking their first choice is about to get hired and so fire Pearson so as not to lose out.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Betfair, the biggest bookie out there has matched a grand total of £332, the market is not even properly formed yet, so on this market I think we can agree, noone has a clue at this stage

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
You didn't say managerial experience. Neville is worth the punt, guaranteed he would keep us up, wouldn't take any shite from the board, and could utilise his connections well in a current form.

But surely not taking any shite from the board would either result in him not getting the job in the first place, or having a very short tenure at the club??

Jimmy Grimble

Rosler moving in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here