Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

That penalty shootout was a mirror of our football team and management. Couldn't even win a penalty shootout with any conviction after they missed the first two.

How is a missing a pen from 12 yds got anything at all to do with Potter?

It's about mental strength and I can see Trossard does not have that. Looks like he plays if he wants to IMO. There is no excuse for that.

Thank feck our Sussex boys play with mental strength and passion and always try to lead from the front. March, Dunk and Webster always give there all.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Very Barnet '82 wasn't it? And just as embarrassing.

The biggest problem we have in all, is the Potter is unsackable. It's like living in Hong Kong at the moment. You want change, but are powerless! :wink:

Problem now is the players that should've been rested for the city game will now be knackered after playing a lengthy game. Not that I'm expecting much from the city game but I'd rather he fielded kids tonight and given it more of a go in the league.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Jason Steele has got more balls than most of our so called supporters on this thread put together.
Goalkeepers make mistakes, that was a bad one, he then won the game for us.
So many must be really pissed off that we managed to struggle through a tough tie.
Never mind, you can all have another go in a few days.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I will say it again. You clearly don’t enjoy watching us. You don’t like the manager, you insult him and the players, anyone who supports them, you don’t buy into Tony Blooms vision. You post angry hate every time you’re on NSC and every match day.

So I don’t care how long you supported Albion (I went to the Goldstone too btw). Id rather be without fans like you. You should go and support Spurs or Liverpool.

I can't imagine anybody enjoys watching us at the moment. It's an addiction and we can't give it up.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I will say it again. You clearly don’t enjoy watching us. You don’t like the manager, you insult him and the players, anyone who supports them, you don’t buy into Tony Blooms vision. You post angry hate every time you’re on NSC and every match day.

So I don’t care how long you supported Albion (I went to the Goldstone too btw). Id rather be without fans like you. You should go and support Spurs or Liverpool.

Really Vagabond. Please, why do you have to have a go at long standing fans? We all want the same thing for the club. Some of us just disagree on the abilities of the Manager. That's all. Why is that a platform for insults and so much division? Clearly you're passionate and that's great but you just don't have to say stuff like that. Graham will stay or Graham will go. We will win or we will lose (or draw!), whatever we'll do we'll always disagree about something - but we don't have to reduce and dilute our arguments with insults and disrespect.

Eh? Insults and disrespect? Did you see the person I was responding to? He swears and posts hate whenever he logs in. Hates the manager, hurls abuse at anyone who supports the manager, hates Tony Blooms vision and seems to hate every matchday.

I wholly take exception to your remark. I have not once sworn at anyone here or directly insulted them. Whereas the gentleman you’re defending has used the c word multiple times tonight.

I’m merely suggesting he may be better off supporting Liverpool or Spurs, as he seems to hate everything about our club.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Jason Steele has got more balls than most of our so called supporters on this thread put together.
Goalkeepers make mistakes, that was a bad one, he then won the game for us.
So many must be really pissed off that we managed to struggle through a tough tie.
Never mind, you can all have another go in a few days.

Balls of Steele.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Problem now is the players that should've been rested for the city game will now be knackered after playing a lengthy game. Not that I'm expecting much from the city game but I'd rather he fielded kids tonight and given it more of a go in the league.

But Potter can use this as the excuse for the post City match, so it's actually a positive. We need excuses and muddy pitch was a good one tonight that we nearly cashed in, and citing tiredness for the next one is just perfect as far as the Potter dullards are concerned.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ok we weren’t brilliant, but it’s great to get through to the 4th round draw and it was pretty exciting at the end.

I was entertained anyway, and that’s what it’s all about isn’t it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here