Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle v Chelsea thoughts?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This is one I am going to watch with mixed feelings!

I wish for different reasons that both teams would just fall out of the bottom of the PL and be done with it but we know that won’t happen - so on balance I’d have to grit my teeth and vote for the club that has leapfrogged to the top of the league on the back of dirty money from a grubby state to give the club that took so much from us a proper bloody trouncing …. at best, all round, perhaps a 0-0 result would do. Either way, should be a good match to watch!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Has Boehly ever had anybody tortured and killed?
no which is why for me a 0-0 draw would be the best result (Spurs could go up to 3rd pissing off the Nukes and Chelsea stay below us on GD even if we only draw with Villa tomorrow)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Boooooooooo

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There is no really good result possible, 0-0 please, but if there has to be a winner Newcastle, with Cucurella scoring an own goal hat trick, before being subbed in the 18th minute.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think Chelsea will probably finish higher than us but I did have initial hopes that we would finish above Newcastle,.. So if we had hopes of a European spot I suppose a Chelsea win would be best….. It doesn’t though sit right with me that.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Graham Potter seems to be going through quite a tortuous experience under Boehly currently.
Took the words right out of my keyboard -

… was going to say ‘ask Mrs Potter on 16th April’ 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here