[Albion] Newcastle tickets

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Reckon we've sold about half our allocation now. Club have got this about right, with the last few hundred being available to MyAlbion+ members on Tuesday

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but i make our allocation to be about 1700 based on each of the top 3 blocks being 500 seats ( 28 x 18 ) and the 3 smaller blocks being about 70 in each ( varies a bit due to disabled seating ) . Unless some of these perhaps were blacked out from the get go and never available ? I know we always keep some for players comps , sponsors etc but didn't think it would be that many . If i am right ( sometimes happens ! ) we are doing quite well , either way think there will be some for Albion + and purchase history .

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I may be wrong but i make our allocation to be about 1700 based on each of the top 3 blocks being 500 seats ( 28 x 18 ) and the 3 smaller blocks being about 70 in each ( varies a bit due to disabled seating ) . Unless some of these perhaps were blacked out from the get go and never available ? I know we always keep some for players comps , sponsors etc but didn't think it would be that many . If i am right ( sometimes happens ! ) we are doing quite well , either way think there will be some for Albion + and purchase history .
There were about 1300 available at 9am Tuesday morning, although there was a block with several blanked out. Whether those had been snapped up or being held back, I don't know

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Very few people seem to be touching the L7M block. It's on the end of the stand but how high up it is shouldn't make a difference to the view. Expect these will mostly go on Tuesday to MyAlbion+ members, perhaps with a few left over for purchase history

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Got 5 this morning at 9am,

Other than the 10 disabled, down to 114 left.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got 5 this morning at 9am,

Other than the 10 disabled, down to 114 left.

Looks like all the disabled ones have now gone

105727AA-54B0-4632-8FA4-B19E2BF2EA84.png

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Sorted two for our home away game! A little 25min tootle into the Toon on the metro and then a 25min climb up those bloody stairs

Had the pleasure of coming to whitley bay in October - what a brilliant place it was. Staying in Hexham but fancied going to the seaside so picked Whitley bay, and we well rewarded! Terrified ourselves going up the lighthouse, lovely walk on the beach, lovely food in one of the many posh cafe's in town, and a burn on the arcades at the end. Kids proudly wear their whitley bay skate club t-shirts all the time too. A big thumbs up to your town.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Its a great place to live. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Bay. It has a lot going for it. It even has a hlaf decent semi-pro football team that play in blue and white stripes (the Seahorses). If we had Sussex weather and people who talked normally we'd be laughing!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here