Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loads left at the moment for Tier 2 tomorrow (around 900 - not sure what initial allocation was and can't be arsed to count the sold seats)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
You do realise that big Dan is going to score a 90th minute headed winner for them! This despite being 6'7 and never ever looking like scoring a leaping salmon effort for us :(

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You do realise that big Dan is going to score a 90th minute headed winner for them! This despite being 6'7 and never ever looking like scoring a leaping salmon effort for us :(

100% but he won’t celebrate, bless him.

The logic behind this is that at Brighton, he was a decoy as Groß would aim for the likes of Duffy, Webster or Dunk whilst BDB would cause chaos with his positioning.

We’ll leave him unmarked at the Amex for set-pieces assuming the same tactic is employed, then bang, he’ll get his goal. Ex-players ALWAYS score against their previous clubs, accept this and just view it as a way to take money off the bookies.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
There were roughly 1,200 - 1,300 released at 09:00 this morning so seems as though 300-400 sold so far.

Could the blacked out blocks open up or will it be another Spurs scenario?

Hoping to wait until next Tues to get a ticket for an Albion+ member

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
There were roughly 1,200 - 1,300 released at 09:00 this morning so seems as though 300-400 sold so far.

Could the blacked out blocks open up or will it be another Spurs scenario?

Hoping to wait until next Tues to get a ticket for an Albion+ member

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

I’m not sure we’ll take more than our initial allocation of c1300 tkts tbf??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here