Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Player Struck By Coin

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I seem to recall on Saturday some dick threw a water bottle on to the pitch when the first forest goal went in and it landed to the left of stock dales goal...I have also seen the way fans in the north stand react when an opposing player scores and " celebrates" in front of the fans......so let's not brand a complete **** at palace as a one off!

Stunning news just in..."Every football club has some a**eholes supporting them".

More stunning news...."not every football club will have its a**eholes going on a rivals forum to part justify their actions......but there is one football club exception"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Stunning news just in..."Every football club has some a**eholes supporting them".

More stunning news...."not every football club will have its a**eholes going on a rivals forum to part justify their actions......but there is one football club exception"
Put me on ignore then Mr thumbs down .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Show me where I said you. Believe it or not, I don't think you represent all Palace fans.

I don't . I just give my views on palace related things .

I don't . I just give my views on palace related things .

So why when you posted "No one is defending it" and I retorted with "Yes they are" did you respond with "Where have I defended it"

Sort of gives the impression you wish to be a mouthpiece. But do carry on, your deflecting of the issue amuses me.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So why when you posted "No one is defending it" and I retorted with "Yes they are" did you respond with "Where have I defended it"

Sort of gives the impression you wish to be a mouthpiece. But do carry on, your deflecting of the issue amuses me.
That's good then .

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Put me on ignore then Mr thumbs down .

?

I can only invite posters to see who has given me a 'Thumbs down' on post no. 113.

In the distant past I have given you a thumbs down...nearly always because you are posting (trolling) on Non-palace related threads.

As a further reminder to you....I do not want your completely unsolicited PMs inviting me to sodomise you. A disgusting individual.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I seem to recall on Saturday some dick threw a water bottle on to the pitch when the first forest goal went in and it landed to the left of stock dales goal...I have also seen the way fans in the north stand react when an opposing player scores and " celebrates" in front of the fans......so let's not brand a complete **** at palace as a one off!

Not condoning the actions of throwing a water bottle on the pitch but completely different to throwing a coin at someone's head, narrowly missing their eye. Forget whos fans it is, there is no place for this in footbal. Like Edna said that really was close and couldve been very nasty..

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
?

I can only invite posters to see who has given me a 'Thumbs down' on post no. 113.

In the distant past I have given you a thumbs down...nearly always because you are posting (trolling) on Non-palace related threads.

As a further reminder to you....I do not want your completely unsolicited PMs inviting me to sodomise you. A disgusting individual.

Didn't all that come out when you had your meltdown ? When you got your ban . Don't make yourself look stupid again .

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Voice of reason Palace fan here again.

Coin throwing is disgraceful, for the second time in recent weeks I'm embarrassed about what's being printed in the paper about my club and the fanbase. What's massively disappointing is that this isn't the first incident of objects being launched from the Holmesdale stand. Rooney got pelted and in the Championship Watford players got plastic bottles thrown.

This isn't a Palace 'thing' however we seem to get more than our fair share of tw*ts and they all congrugate in that half of the stand.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your administration v shadow argument, I'm surprised you're not bored of the same old sh*te by now but hey ho.

Voice of reason Palace fan here again.

Coin throwing is disgraceful, for the second time in recent weeks I'm embarrassed about what's being printed in the paper about my club and the fanbase. What's massively disappointing is that this isn't the first incident of objects being launched from the Holmesdale stand. Rooney got pelted and in the Championship Watford players got plastic bottles thrown.

This isn't a Palace 'thing' however we seem to get more than our fair share of tw*ts and they all congrugate in that half of the stand.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your administration v shadow argument, I'm surprised you're not bored of the same old sh*te by now but hey ho.

I'll let you in to a little secret.

Every time a thread comes up on here relating to your shitty excuse for a football club, no matter what it's about, the usual mongs head over to let us know that you beat us in the play off.

And so it begins again.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
So we owe it all to Bloom, but that doesn't seem to stop you bunch of mongs harping on about it now does it.

Wind it in, you've been rolling out your mock outrage all day. But have gone a bit quiet since one of your chums said Albion fans did the same at Peterborough a while back. Bloom might be playing with fire but he's probably more astute than Jordan, wouldn't be hard.

Wind it in, you've been rolling out your mock outrage all day. But have gone a bit quiet since one of your chums said Albion fans did the same at Peterborough a while back. Bloom might be playing with fire but he's probably more astute than Jordan, wouldn't be hard.

:lolol:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
This is what a coin did to me. Anyone who throws coins is an utter **** and a coward!

Attachments

• observer re turkey 1.jpg
    observer re turkey 1.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 300

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This is what a coin did to me. Anyone who throws coins is an utter **** and a coward!

A pity you didn't post this earlier and one particular Palace troll may not have used the fact that the Newcastle players exuberance warranted far more than just a polite .."**** off".

I hope you have managed to come to terms with your terrible injury........and should the Palace Board of Directors/police find the culprit from last night, hopefully they will show him this article.

Going on past decisions of honesty with them , I won't hold my breath.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Well said, Mark, I was thinking of you when I posted earlier on this thread.

I don't care who anyone supports: chucking coins (and other missiles) is cowardly and pathetic, and they deserve to be kicked out forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here