Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle fan's open letter of apology..................

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gobby? haha. 100% confident Newcastle will win the league. Not sure that make me gobby.

Still "100% confident"?

I've decided I like this thread a lot because I have come to look like a wise man rather than the gnarled vaguely grumpy perma-wrong tosspot that I'm so well known for being. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
before Barnsley beat leeds, leeds fans around here were saying they reckon more chancw of catching Newcastle than brighton

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Sounds like a cry for attention to me. Everyone else in the div is looking at each other with eyebrows raised thinking WTF is that all about? The fact is that no one in this div gives a f*** about them. Yes, they are expected to 'walk' it and we all expected them to. The fact that they may just stumble across the line is not our problem. They just don't like the fact that NOBODY gives a flying f**k about them. They are like some boring **** in the boozer that wants you to gasp in awe at his Rolex and gets the hump when you don't. ****ing hilarious northern monkeys.
punk:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We have proved so far this season that we can beat our bogey teams, with the exception of Preston, so that is a step forward.
Next season we are going to have 19 bogey teams in the Premiership to deal with.
It will be ping pong with Newcastle for the rest of this season with maybe a couple of blips, but not bad enough to stop us getting there.
What a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here