Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New York - best things to do in 2 days

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Top of the Rock by night to see the skyline and Empire State, then Empire State by day to see New York, I would go to the Brooklands Bridge a great ice cream place underneath walk the high line a disused railway on stilts above the streets don't rush sit and watch the world go by, find a deli in the Grenage Village then sit in the park with all the locals, Times Square, Trump Tower, 9/11 Memorial, a river cruise to see Statue of Liberty, Central Park visit the John Lennon memorial just across from the Decota building, walk the streets look up and be amazed it's a great city very safe very friendly and all these sights are located in quite a compact area it's not as big as you might think you will be able to do all this in two days hope you have a great time.

I’m sure he did. 3 years ago!

Thanks for the tips tho - I’m off there in a fortnight.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I’m sure he did. 3 years ago!

Thanks for the tips tho - I’m off there in a fortnight.

Might want to pack some cold weather gear - this last week the temperature has been all over the place, with Monday and Tuesday hitting record lows for this time of year

eddie.jpg

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
In New York at present in a hotel across from Katz’s deli - is it worth going to as seems expensive for a sarnie or is it all hype?

Done the full tourist trip - top of the rock, Empire State (as sun was setting) Central Park, bus tour, Ellis island (great museum), Statue of Liberty, 9/11 memorial - it’s very well done, the USS Entrepide (with our own HMS Dragon alongside). off to museums tomorrow Met Museum of art and Gugeinhim followed by a show

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here