New Video - My Favourite Moments of 2011-2012

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
How is it silly? Music has different emotional effects according to taste. Your tastes meant it made you all tingly: my tastes meant I hated it. That's not a criticism as such, life would be boring if we all liked the same stuff, but I personally hate the music so the video was never going to effect me the way it did you.
For me the music was incidental, it was all about great albion moments. It would be a very dull world if we all had the same taste in music - or anything else for that matter. It was 'to the point where I couldn't watch the video' bit that I don't quite get, that's all

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Great, great video. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Good work.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I have created a new video which you should see below. I only make them for fun so I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it!

[yt]66Noq2aDH3Y[/yt]

can`t listen to that shit soundtrack, sorry ruins what would have been a good vid

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
If you don't like the music just put it on mute, still marvellous scenes...

I loved the video, well done and thanks for increasing my excitement levels for todays match...was surprised not to see the Buckley v Doncaster goals though!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Quality!!.....thanks

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
cheers buller , great effort spending a good few hours compiling a great vid to show some of the highlights of the season sofar............as for the bell-ends moaning about the "shit" sound track.......have a look at yerselves for f*** SAKE..???

D

Deleted member 18477

great vid, not a bad song choice either.

Nice 1, good vid not sure about the music tho'!

Superb video.... but have to agree with 'Trickyone' it was ruined by the crap music....

Unfortunately it's never going to be possible to pick music which doesn't rub someone up the wrong way, but yeah... couldn't stand the music, to the point where I couldn't watch the video. But then, this ageing rocker was never going to enjoy that.

can`t listen to that shit soundtrack, sorry ruins what would have been a good vid

Absolutely brilliant video.
The music was a bit crap though.

get with the times. thats our lovely pixie lott if you want to download it. Bright Lights (Good Life) (Ft. Tinchy Stryder) is the song.

If you don't like the music just put it on mute

exactly! grumpy old men by the sounds of it. the video was the important part anyway.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
great vid, not a bad song choice either.

get with the times. thats our lovely pixie lott if you want to download it. Bright Lights (Good Life) (Ft. Tinchy Stryder) is the song.

exactly! grumpy old men by the sounds of it. the video was the important part anyway.

Grumpy old man? I'm 20.
Just have enough taste to know that Pixie Lott can't sing and Tinchy Stryder is a twat!

D

Deleted member 18477

Grumpy old man? I'm 20.
Just have enough taste to know that Pixie Lott can't sing and Tinchy Stryder is a twat!

pixie lott isnt on my ipod, but she can sing, thats a bit of a ridiculous statement. Tinchy stryder also knows how to produce a top 10 hit whether you like him or not.

whats on your ipod out of interest?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Great stuff, I loved it, we might not be the leading goal scorers in the Championship but we've scored some quality goals this season.
Oh, and I'm an old rocker as well but loved the soundtrack.

:rock:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
pixie lott isnt on my ipod, but she can sing, thats a bit of a ridiculous statement. Tinchy stryder also knows how to produce a top 10 hit whether you like him or not.

whats on your ipod out of interest?

Get out, she wouldn't even be famous if she didn't have those lovely long legs :drool:

Bit of everything really- there's no music snobbery though, it's just not a very good song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports