Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Video - My Favourite Moments of 2011-2012

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Unfortunately it's never going to be possible to pick music which doesn't rub someone up the wrong way, but yeah... couldn't stand the music, to the point where I couldn't watch the video. But then, this ageing rocker was never going to enjoy that.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Absolutely fantastic, well done! Perfect song choice too.. I just didn't want the video to end!

Imagine that playing on the big screen before the match, proper motivational stuff!

Looking forward to seeing your future work.. Possibly more at the end of the season (?!) when maybe, just maybe, they'll be a fair amount of extra footage of key moments to be included!

I'm off to watch it again... :)

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Absolutely fantastic, well done! Perfect song choice too.. I just didn't want the video to end!

Imagine that playing on the big screen before the match, proper motivational stuff!

Looking forward to seeing your future work.. Possibly more at the end of the season (?!) when maybe, just maybe, they'll be a fair amount of extra footage of key moments to be included!

I'm off to watch it again... :)

Thanks for the comments everyone! Laridae, you say that you look forward to seeing my future work. Well if you are interested, I have a collection of all the videos that I have made so far at http://seagullsvids.co.uk/

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
absolute class, I miss the albion, goldstone from 79 then to priestfield then to the withdean and guess what New Zealand pig hunting just does not compare to the albion. Brighton til I die x

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm surprised it didn't include Vicente's run and hitting of the crossbar v Derby....

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Well that's just plain silly isn't it - Ho hum, your loss. :shrug:

How is it silly? Music has different emotional effects according to taste. Your tastes meant it made you all tingly: my tastes meant I hated it. That's not a criticism as such, life would be boring if we all liked the same stuff, but I personally hate the music so the video was never going to effect me the way it did you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here