JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
oooh, I like this

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That's brilliant. Dark mode is much better on the eyes (although the text could be a tad brighter?). The width is immediately preferable - and I really like the way the texts stand out amongst everything else. Is there a way we can change the brightness of the text ourselves?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Don’t like it. Find it more difficult to read.

But there’s a choice, so why complain?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Tone down that blue. Get that OG logo back in and it's party time.

Untitled.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Just wanted to add to the (well-deserved) chorus of thanks for this. Dark mode is fab. Cheers Bozza.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
That's brilliant. Dark mode is much better on the eyes (although the text could be a tad brighter?). The width is immediately preferable - and I really like the way the texts stand out amongst everything else. Is there a way we can change the brightness of the text ourselves?
Agree - dark mode is very nice, but the text could be a little whiter/brighter if possible!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Agree - dark mode is very nice, but the text could be a little whiter/brighter if possible!

It can't be user-adjustable, but I can change it globally. I'll poll it.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Thanks for the new dark mode, and them making the text brighter. Do you mind a further suggestion/request?

On the 'normal' mode, you've nicely greyed all the extraneous things, so the posts themselves (which is what most of us read first) stand out, and your eyes gloss over all the other stuff unless we actually want to look at it. But on the dark mode, all the text is pretty much the same, although I can see there is a slight difference if I look carefully.

I prefer reading in a dark mode, but is it possible to vary the text more - in the same way as you have done with the light mode?

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here