Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] New template

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
With NSC now flying we need the boys to do it on the pitch. if we lose again to Forest (we will) then we need to push Bozza for manager.

oh what scenes, can we start designing the flag now? - black background obviously

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No complaints from me, thanks very much! I always make an app and usually a webpage dark and have done for donkey's years. Looks much better imo!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Really (like, really) small and boring thing I just happened to notice - when I look on a poster's name their details come up with the location written as "From [wherever]", which in my case suggests I'm from Darlington rather than living there.
:shootself

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Can you get dark mode on an iPhone? Can’t see any light bulb?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I bet it's really simple and staring me in the face but, how do you, or can you, read just new posts to a thread?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I bet it's really simple and staring me in the face but, how do you, or can you, read just new posts to a thread?
Top of the page, just under the North Stand Chat logo is the option 'what's new' and in the menu is new posts.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When you click/tap on a thread title, you will be taken to your first unread post in that thread.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Never used dark mode before but I like it. May stick with it for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here