Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
It won't be Becchio, he hasn't recovered from a long-term hamstring injury.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We've had this happen many times before, it means nothing. Type in a number of players and they'll appear, I remember Michael Owen and Kevin Phillips did once.

I just did the same search with a few other of the linked names.....nothing for jordan rhodes, billy paynter, roman bednar but another one does actually list

JERMAINE BECKFORD!!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=JERMAINE+BECKFORD+brighton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If it is paynter I'm not sure he's any better than Barnes so would be a bit underwhelmed. If becchio or maynard, I'd be very happy.

Macprawn

Jun 1, 2011
I have also seen a lot of silly names on here as transfer rumours so I am not about to stick my neck out if I don't know it's true, I can't answer why it hasn't come out yet I can only assume it will be announced Tom

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I have also seen a lot of silly names on here as transfer rumours so I am not about to stick my neck out if I don't know it's true, I can't answer why it hasn't come out yet I can only assume it will be announced Tom

Could you at least give us a clue to why you'd know this.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Found out yesterday this was the one we are speaking to. Don't normally bother to post them on here any more, because if you are wrong you get too much stick, but couldn' resist the hint at around 4pm this afternoon.

If we do sign him, f***ing great, if not, it didn't work out, but he is one they are trying hard to sign atm.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009

Not doubting you personally Macprawn, but also remember a certain poster back in June stating categorically Lua Lua would be signing 'TOMORROW' with the following:

"It's 100 % cert
Source is from the clubs top officials and I've been told directly as we are working on site here
So YES ! it is definate O BLOODY K !!!"

It took another two months for him to arrive! I'm sure you are right, but you can understand the scepticism.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think if it were Bechio then surely someone on the Leeds Waccoe site would know and there isn't a sausage. As for his injury, well he is very close to resuming training and has earmarked the game before Leeds play Brighton for his return.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

look nobody will berate you, please we're bursting, who is the player who might or might not sign. I appreciate its not definitive.

PM if you like and I promise discretion

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Pretty sure I now know who it is.
Would be a good signing, I'd say-the lad certainly has presence!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here