Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shop pic

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
some people should get real and remember the mobile club shop at Withdean compared to this magnificent homage to football retailing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone got any pics of the club shop when we were at the Goldstone ?

I remember seeing Johnny Byrne pic in there the second time he signed. Now does anyone know the year - I was only v young!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anyone got any pics of the club shop when we were at the Goldstone ?
image.jpg
Yep and the shelves were brimming with top notch merchandise modelled by Alan Biley with flowing Mullet

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Club shop is strange now. Not sure of it's right but it have me the impression of not being finished. Big gap in the middle.

Most of the Albion novelty stuff is missing. Taken over by kits and nike stuff of which there isn't that much. It's a strange combination. The kit itself is displayed well but the shop feels half finished. Maybe it is?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
ONE CLUB. ONE AMBITION.

WTactualF does that even mean? Is it because Barcelona says it is "More than a club" that Nike are reminding us that we're not, we're just one club? Or is there a club somewhere that is actually two clubs?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ONE CLUB. ONE AMBITION.

WTactualF does that even mean? Is it because Barcelona says it is "More than a club" that Nike are reminding us that we're not, we're just one club? Or is there a club somewhere that is actually two clubs?

Probably for people who are confused with the Brighton AND hove Albion part

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My wife spoke to someone at the club yesterday as there wasn't a full range of clothing sizes available in the shop when she went up to get the kids kits...and she was told that there had been problems with the badges staying on, so its all been a last minute rush to get stuff in as they had to redo a whole load of gear! Expect lots more over the coming weeks...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here