Votes: 388 65.9%
  • Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
neal-maupay-of-brighton-hove-albion-shoots-during-the-premier-league-picture-id1259436820

He'd make any kit look cool, to be fair. If you got loads of supermodels and rock stars to wear an expensive brown paper bag on their heads, everybody would want one.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The majority have spoken and they like it

No accounting for taste :lolol:

We need a poll to find out if it’s the relative (last 15 years) newbies or the uber old fans who are liking it the most! Traditionalists like me most definitely don’t like us looking like Millwall or Leicester :smile:

On twitter - younger fans, it was about 80% yes. So this seems about right, NSC is certainly an older demographic.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
My ten year old son took one brief look at it - and declared vociferously "tell me we're not having a shirt with that awful collar next season".

If you instant marketing reaction from the target demographic - that's it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You know when the away kit was launched by some band or other? I wonder if they have given the job to a DULLARD this time. Just saw him jawing away on SSN and continuing the retro theme, this looks like it could be an homage to the Chewit kit in a pinstripe stylee.

20200727_131517.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Any predictions for the Away kit? Seen a few suggestions of white, and found this on Twitter:
ba416ac96b942fbbd62b7c4b43ad852b.jpg

No idea if that is true or a fake or a wind-up, but if only we could have had that with blue and white and no bloomin' collar I would have loved the home shirt.
As it is - meh!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
No idea if that is true or a fake or a wind-up, but if only we could have had that with blue and white and no bloomin' collar I would have loved the home shirt.
As it is - meh!
Its a concept kit so it's fan made, a lot going around lately! Sorry, I should have added!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any predictions for the Away kit? Seen a few suggestions of white, and found this on Twitter:

As much as I hate the home version (I like proper stripes on the home shirt), if that were the away version I would snap one up like a shot. Love it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yes please, I would buy one of those and put my white 0-1 at Palace Skint shirt on ebay

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I like it but not sure I would pay the £52 asking price mind you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
The most recent season we played in non-striped shirts was 86-87, and we were relegated.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.htm

We were relegated twice wearing this shite during 83-87. Only when we went back to the stripes did things start to improve. I dont count 2010's. We look like Chelsea before they improved their kit. Nike havent done one decent striped kit and now they have given up on it completely is it really worth the money they pay?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We were relegated twice wearing this shite during 83-87. Only when we went back to the stripes did things start to improve. I dont count 2010's. We look like Chelsea before they improved their kit. Nike havent done one decent striped kit and now they have given up on it completely is it really worth the money they pay?

We were relegated with stripes on our shirts AND shorts in 91-92, even double stripeage couldn't save us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here