New players due today!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
What happened to the supposed millions we had to spend... ??? So far we have sold Crofts and Dickinson for around half a mill and also lost big wage earners in Virgo, Cox , FDM, also what crofts and Dicko were paid as well and a number of others.... with the players we signed i'd doubt we have even taken up the slack in the wages freed up...

We never had millions to spend. It was a 10% increase in budget from last year I thought?

Where do you get the millions from?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Don't worry he's just another twat who's just taken his GCSE's and thought it funny to post bollocks like this.

You wanna calm down mate! Like i said before you never got the joke. Mayb if you read a thread called any new players at training today, you might get the joke!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
mate, the days of a big fella up front to hold the ball up have thankfully gone at Brighton. We have a south ameriican manager. Shock of shock he actually plans to ask the players to control the ball, pass it to a bloke in the same shirt, then move into space to receive the ball back again. I just wish the england team would catch up with us. We don't need someone to "hold the ball up", or "run the channels", or "make surging runs" or and above all "have a good engine". Graham Taylor can stay at Watford, Adams at Port Val, and we can play football under Poyet.

Phew....someone with sense at last! The last thing we need in oir squad next season is another lumbering centre forward who simply relies on SIZE!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We never had millions to spend. It was a 10% increase in budget from last year I thought?

Where do you get the millions from?

Well given we spent about £1mil last year it's probably not far off a couple now we've sold Crofts and Dickinson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports