Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players due today!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
According to my sauce we are going to be getting in a couple of new players today. Sorry cant reveal my sauce and all that you know how it is!:thumbsup::lolol:

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
A player that has previously played for another professional football club will sign before the end of next season. FACT!!

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
All i can say is that my girlfriend used to run the club shop at Grays Athletic (must have been rushed off her feet!!!) She knows Aaron and Anthony and still speaks to them occasionally. She has also heard from an ex colleague of hers that Aaron will be shown around a southern League one club today.

Also, Aaron is a cool name! ;)

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
All i can say is that my girlfriend used to run the club shop at Grays Athletic (must have been rushed off her feet!!!) She knows Aaron and Anthony and still speaks to them occasionally. She has also heard from an ex colleague of hers that Aaron will be shown around a southern League one club today.

Southampton!:mad::angry:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

so hes off to southampton

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
think maclean and murray would work well together with barnes as back up and holroyd selling the hotdogs. would be happy with that strikeforce

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here