Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pie Flavours!

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Yay!

From Insider:

We will be bringing these offerings back eventually, once we are 100 per cent happy with the product - and also introducing guest products, such as different flavoured pies etc.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am seriously worried about the number of pies I will have consumed by the end of the season

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I am seriously worried about the number of pies I will have consumed by the end of the season

Piglets Pantry have officially become my new favourite Sussex company

This must be great news for them - the publicity is incredible. And when I move back to Sussex shortly, I will look forward to any Shoreham visits.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
My first game was Gillingham and I was more excited about the pie than I was the game and the Chicken and Ham did not let me down, the nicest pie I have ever eaten by a long long way!

Best of all upon checking my smartcard balance they seem to have given me my 65p cashback but not actually deducted the money, so it was not just a free pie and pint but a free pie, pint and 65p :ascarf:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not that I eat pies these days....but I want a rook and raspberry ripple pie

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im not sure how I am going to cope for the rest of today knowing we have more flavours to try. its just to much.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
They need to make sure they can keep up with the demand before offering more choice! Queued for 30 mins at the Donny game only to be told veggie burgers only when I got to the front!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The Amex is going to be the cause of a lot of obese, but very poor, football fans at this rate. All the Harveys and pies being consumed are going to have an affect soon

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
My first game was Gillingham and I was more excited about the pie than I was the game and the Chicken and Ham did not let me down, the nicest pie I have ever eaten by a long long way!

Best of all upon checking my smartcard balance they seem to have given me my 65p cashback but not actually deducted the money, so it was not just a free pie and pint but a free pie, pint and 65p :ascarf:

I hope you'll be just as happy when the club go into Admin because of that

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I feel sorry for the bloke behind you in the queue who paid for your pie and pint on his card. :laugh:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
absolutely LOVED the Chicken & Ham pie, going to be eating a LOT of them this season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here