Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pie Flavours!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
One of these on the concourses would keep me going for a bit...

paella.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If the menu is changed due to overwhelming fan pressure, the new flavour pie must be known as The People's Pie. Chicken Balti would fit the bill perfectly.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
In regards to my pie report, I must be the only one who isnt all that fussed by them.

I find them a little dry inside, I've had 2x chicken and 1x the steak, it's just happening for me.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Piglets Pantry have officially become my new favourite Sussex company

This must be great news for them - the publicity is incredible. And when I move back to Sussex shortly, I will look forward to any Shoreham visits.

Pies are bizarrely 'suspended' from sale in their original Shoreham outlet

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
How about a digital board above the counter showing the number of the various pies and burgers left? It would work just like those car park signs. That would save queuing half an hour for a pie and then being told it was sold out.

And if you do get to the head of the queue and are told the pie of your choice is sold out, perhaps there could be a runner who could nip to another refreshment counter where there is stock of the pie you want and get it for you, saving you another half an hour queue.

As an aside, always check the contents of the box. At the Donny and Gillingham games my friend was served a veggie pie and on reaching his seat found a chicken pie at Donny and a veggie burger at Gills. Returning the pie is rather an inconvenience.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Boris, I like that idea. It would be great as they announce the attendance they also announce the pie sales for that match to get a cheer from the crowd.

Reactions: Fef

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Chicken Balti or Sausage and Baked Bean. Mmmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here