Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New loan signing

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Complete Badger said:
Ok, well done for signing a player, Wilkins. You are doing this with alarming regularity, and showing McGhee up for the transfer market excuse that he was more by every day. BUT, why have we signed a right-winger? For me, Bowditch HAS to be in the team, so if we are not going to introduce him on the right, then that means Revell or Robinson are going to be dropped. Very harsh, but there's no way Bowditch is here to sit on the bench for another month.
Don't know how good this guy is obviously, but I see it as more of a "squad" signing. Gives us more flexibility in each position, we can move Bowditch up front, or Fraser into central midfield, with a small squad and a few players one booking away from a suspension that is what we need.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Don't know how good this guy is obviously, but I see it as more of a "squad" signing. Gives us more flexibility in each position, we can move Bowditch up front, or Fraser into central midfield, with a small squad and a few players one booking away from a suspension that is what we need.

Quite.

Maybe we were offered him and aren't paying any wages? He sounds like he's got a bit of pace. You never know, he might be one of those players that can come of the bench and cause real problems.

Could he be another player that Wilkins knows from youth games?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
dwayne said:
not exactly tried and tested...another bloody young'un

Yeah. Seems a strange one. Hopefully he does well but a bit sceptical consiering he hasn't ever played a first team game.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Barrel of Fun said:
According to a Charlton friend, he made the bench for the latest Carling Cup game, so I suspect he can't be that bad!

WE'RE better than charlton:lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I thought Bowditch was still hopeful of being fit enough to play at Doncaster?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to Magoo he did say that withdean did not stop players coming or something like that.

So it must have been something else....

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
-----------------------Henderson------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
Whing----------------Butters------------Hinshelwood
-------------------------------------------------------------
John----------El-Abd-----------Hammond---------Cox
-------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------Bowditch--------------------------
---------------Revell-------------Robinson--------------

Solves our left back problem :lolol:

Having said that most people think John is more of a squad player, might not get in the starting 11 at all....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Caveman said:
Hey get this people we could even play Bowditch and the new guy in the same 11. Yes thats right we now have "two" wings. We can even play 4-4-2 BLIMEY.
But where would that leave our best player?

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Most of the Youngsters that we loan out tend to do very well. I amit I never heard of Alister John but I think our youth system is improving. Look after him for us :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CAFC said:
Most of the Youngsters that we loan out tend to do very well. I amit I never heard of Alister John but I think our youth system is improving. Look after him for us :D

Clever thinking by Charlton, you're gonna need players with lower league experience next season ;)

1066gull

I think Wilkins wants to use Bowditch more up front, and Revell(dinho) puts so much effort in I think he will be rested for this hectic fortnight in some of the games.

I also think it will help push Jakey, as I do fear for the lad sometimes if he is to much in the clouds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here