[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It’s a shirt that suggests relegation by Christmas. It’s a calamity, it’s absolutely awful, it’s, it’s just horrific.

I actually thought it had a zip down the middle, so our forwards could avoid needless yellows by simply unzipping their shirts after scoring to reveal rippling six packs galore.

Alas, even that would have been an improvement.

I feel sick.

It’s the worst thing I’ve seen, and not just on the internet.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It’s a shirt that suggests relegation by Christmas. It’s a calamity, it’s absolutely awful, it’s, it’s just horrific.

I actually thought it had a zip down the middle, so our forwards could avoid needless yellows by simply unzipping their shirts after scoring to reveal rippling six packs galore.

Alas, even that would have been an improvement.

I feel sick.

Put you down as a maybe?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just boggles my mind that every year without fail, people on NSC and Twitter mock up some really nice simple Brighton kits, yet someone is no doubt paid 6 figures to experiment with crayons in the board room, and sign off on this.

Agreed. The mock ups are almost always far superior to what we end up getting. Most fans want simpler kits, is my takeaway from it.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I traded in my Stephen Dobbie no10 shirt for a voucher for one of the new shirts. Can I have the old one back please?

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I traded in my Steven Dobbie no10 shirt for a voucher for one of the new shirts. Can I have the old one back please?

Oh my word, I forgot about that! I assumed there would be a queue & the exchange times were weird so said to my son that it wasn't going to happen. So glad the times were weird!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tbh, this has killed my mojo for the new season a weeny liile bit. Was looking forward to an exciting campaign, with lots of new players, playing our lovely football in possibly Graham Potter's last year at the club.

But now they are going to be playing in THAT. Probably the naffest shirt in the entire league.

Seriously, did no-one at the club take a look at the design and realise it's hideous?

What a joke.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Even Fatboy is trying to get rid of it in the promo vid. Massive wind up swinging to launch it into the sea, where it belongs.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I feel sick.

:lolol:

Going by what I can only begin to imagine features in [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]’s browsing history, that is quite the statement

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe far, far away, our kit is designed by [MENTION=8459]TWOCHOICEStom[/MENTION]…

044C2407-A14A-42D0-9E3A-1CE2D3C39D17.jpeg

:cry:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It looks like a cycling Jersey.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm still holding out hope that it's an elaborate prank by the club.

Sometimes a team will play their final game in the following years kit. Maybe we could do that from September?

Still, it's only a season. And it's only a kit. But it is remarkably shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports