Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
It is a lovely shirt, but can’t wear it to many away games though….. arsenal,Brentford,forest,palace,Liverpool,united,Southampton,Bournemouth,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
It's my nippers birthday tomorrow so just in time. Do you guys reckon they'll be a big queue if I had down the store at 10am ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Why don’t you have a stab at adding yellow collar/sleeve trim and blue arms/shoulders/neck instead of white and reposition the badges

Yellow collar and sleeve trim? Why?! Why would the designers put it in and why would anyone sign it off? What has yellow got to do with anything?!

I'm not moaning at you btw, I realise you probably didn't design/sign off the shirt but you do seem to have some inside knowledge of what it'll be so you might know the thinking behind it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yellow collar and sleeve trim? Why?! Why would the designers put it in and why would anyone sign it off? What has yellow got to do with anything?!

We've done it before, yellow trim last season, and in 2013, and gold trim in 2011, tiny bit of yellow trim on the 2019 & 2020 shirts too. Designers have put it in before, and it's been signed off by the club :shrug:

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I like it, but last time we used that colour scheme it was notoriously unlucky:

_91284296_hemnedrex1.jpg

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

I'm not moaning at you btw, I realise you probably didn't design/sign off the shirt but you do seem to have some inside knowledge of what it'll be so you might know the thinking behind it.

There is yellow in our badge?

Brighton-Hove-Albion-fc-Logo.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What % of people avidly waiting for the new kit are going to be apoplectic when they see it?
Refuse to buy it.
Preferring last season kit (which they hated).
Blame Nike, wouldn't have happened if it was Hunmel.

I'm going for 99.8%

:whistle:

:lol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We've done it before, yellow trim last season, and in 2013, and gold trim in 2011, tiny bit of yellow trim on the 2019 shirt too. Designers have put it in before, and it's been signed off by the club :shrug:

Yes, that's true but our away kit was yellow last year wasn't it(I can't actually remember with it changing every year)? At least the yellow on last year's kit could be a nod to that.

What colour where the away kits in the other seasons you mentioned?

Probably not gold but maybe that was in reference to our winning league 1?

The general point stands though, what's the need of sticking random bits of yellow into our kits? No one answers the question what colours do BHA play in with 'Blue and white with a dash of yellow' do they? Do they?! Maybe they do.:shrug:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
would of been good with black shorts and socks.

Its alright , much better than that yellow

It's basically orange isnt it

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes, that's true but our away kit was yellow last year wasn't it(I can't actually remember with it changing every year)? At least the yellow on last year's kit could be a nod to that.

What colour where the away kits in the other seasons you mentioned?

Probably not gold but maybe that was in reference to our winning league 1?

The general point stands though, what's the need of sticking random bits of yellow into our kits? No one answers the question what colours do BHA play in with 'Blue and white with a dash of yellow' do they? Do they?! Maybe they do.:shrug:

Re the gold trim, we're told kits are generally agreed 12 months in advance, so probably not.

2013 the away was yellow with blue pinstripes. Last season and the season before we had the yellow kit (away then third), 2019 we had green away and black third.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here