Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits 2014/15

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
attachment.php

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
405 posts and worst one is yet to come. If someone could pop up the Scottish Athletes kit for the Commonwealth Games?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What happens if they play someone away who wears blue or white? or both?

Serious answer, not meant to be facetious, maybe in Russia they work on the basis that people can tell if a team is playing in a blue shirt,and the other is playing in a white shirt with a blue sash, so don't see it as such an issue as the likes of the FA do.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Serious answer, not meant to be facetious, maybe in Russia they work on the basis that people can tell if a team is playing in a blue shirt,and the other is playing in a white shirt with a blue sash, so don't see it as such an issue as the likes of the FA do.

Clever people those Russians....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For a second I thought you meant that was the New York City kit. As in the NYC kit :lolol:

Not a bad kit for York city!

The home shirt is Charlton's home shirt from last season, while the away shirt is the same template as Charlton's home kit for this season.

York is a great place, but nobody can ever empathise with a team whose primary colours are red and blue. Poor choice.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wednesday :laugh:

SWFC.jpg

Quite nice actually, and a British brand as well.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

When I was a kid, Sondico goalie gloves were the coolest football accessory you could possibly own. The ones that David Seaman wore with 'sondico' written across the index and middle fingers.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For a second I thought you meant that was the New York City kit. As in the NYC kit :lolol:

Not a bad kit for York city!

I did the exactly the same, I thought, thats odd why have they got a nobody when they have just signed Lampard and Villa.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anybody fancy a weekend in Azerbaijan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here