Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits 2014/15

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
From what I hear, our away kit is going to be Orange with Black shorts.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
derby home kit

Attachments

• 640x480129-1714165_478x359.jpg
    640x480129-1714165_478x359.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 645

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Basically Englands Kit from a few years ago.

But its simple and clean, looks good in long sleeves

Nothing like an England kit, when did England ever have black ringer collars and cuffs? And they certainly haven't had round contrast collars with Umbro in many years.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Nothing like an England kit, when did England ever have black ringer collars and cuffs? And they certainly haven't had round contrast collars with Umbro in many years.

Looks more German to me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why do we have to do everything last?

Well, let's see: just off the top of my head, Derby and West Ham have released theirs today (same as us), Man United haven't released theirs yet even though it's been leaked, which rather suggests that we don't.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Well, let's see: just off the top of my head, Derby and West Ham have released theirs today (same as us), Man United haven't released theirs yet even though it's been leaked, which rather suggests that we don't.

I'm not just talking about kit though Edna. Also signings and staff. I can understand with the staff situation though. But we look like we are heading into pre season with a barebones squad. The weakest we've been since Gus left.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not just talking about kit though Edna. Also signings and staff. I can understand with the staff situation though. But we look like we are heading into pre season with a barebones squad. The weakest we've been since Gus left.

I know sometimes it feels it. But if you go on other clubs' forums, I bet there are very few who are full of optimism & excitement about new signings etc. There really has been very little business done so far across the board, apart from a couple of clubs in need of major surgery (Birmingham, for example).

Not saying it wouldn't be nice to see some action, but equally I don't think we're quite as far behind as some fear. In terms of staff, I'm not sure an assistant manager is exactly critical for the next few weeks at least. They have plenty of coaches & ancillary staff to fill the gap. It'll get sorted soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here