Bq4PLW8IAAAyZir.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I like that Norwich kit. That photo (whoever took it) is bloody horrendous though.

This gives a much better picture of the kit. I agree that the fit of our shirts was a bit dodgy, but this looks much better:
together-2014-15website-4x3132-1661274_478x359.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Thats Uniteds Kit from about 3/4 years ago, I think Dundee had the kit last year. its a shocket from Nike.

I do really hope we have something similar to one of the top teams, otherwise our kit will look poop. fingers crossed.

These are actually brand new templates, the United one from 2009 was rolled out as a template in 2010, the likes of Scunthorpe used it for a couple more years.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
These are actually brand new templates, the United one from 2009 was rolled out as a template in 2010, the likes of Scunthorpe used it for a couple more years.

I checked it out after my post and you beat me to it before I could edit. Damm you.

What is your favourite kit released so far for next season?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah dont like it

Fair enough, I've just never heard a football shirt called "snide" before.

I am obviously not down with the kids.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That Forest away shirt is lush. Rumour is that the West Brom home shirt will be almost the same (replace red with navy blue) - they aren't very happy about it in Sandwell - there have been protests outside the Hawthornes, even though the kit has not been revealed yet!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah, yeah, all well and good. But when do we hear about ours?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I thought you weren't a big fan of template kits, Phil? :)

(I agree that one's quite nice, by the way).

I think it's fair to say that I am disappointed that we are moving away from a supplier that made us some great bespoke shirts, and to a firm that will never make us a bespoke shirt. The thing is, Nike, Adidas, Puma etc all make some very nice shirts, and the top team shirts can be excellent. Many of the templates look great, though I don't think the Nike striped shirt does particuarly. That Forest shirt appeals due to it just looking so good. Many will really like whatever we get for our home kit, will fans of whichever other teams have the same. We'll get some personalisation, cuffs and collars etc, I just hope they put the washing intructions nice and clear so that our fans don't all end up with flakey sponsors logos too soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here