New kits 2014/15

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Check out Swindon's new shirt sponsor :ohmy:

SwindonTown14.jpg

(c/o football-shirts.co.uk)

I can't help thinking that the stewards in the away end will have no issues concerning homophobic chanting if they visit us this year...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd love an orange kit, hopefully it will be on sale by the 12th!

Would love an orange kit. Dundee Utd, Barnet and Blackpool always look peachy (well orange) and it may just remind me of a thin 70s or 80s choccy bar made of orange chocolate that I don't think I imagined and that wasn't Caramac.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would love an orange kit. Dundee Utd, Barnet and Blackpool always look peachy (well orange) and it may just remind me of a thin 70s or 80s choccy bar made of orange chocolate that I don't think I imagined and that wasn't Caramac.

Can't say I remember that one myself. Caramacs have never been the same since they went from foil and paper to plastic wrappers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Blackpool get quite upset if you call their kit orange (it's "tangerine", darling). Barnet would call their kit amber usually. Nobody gets as upset as Wolves though, whose orange shirt simply must be referred to as "Old Gold".

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Blackpool get quite upset if you call their kit orange (it's "tangerine", darling). Barnet would call their kit amber usually. Nobody gets as upset as Wolves though, whose orange shirt simply must be referred to as "Old Gold".

Indeed. Dundee's is 'the daddy' for me, especially with their Calor Gas throwback sponsorship.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. Dundee's is 'the daddy' for me, especially with their Calor Gas throwback sponsorship.

Reminding myself. Yeah, yeah it's alright, isn't it?

DundeeUtd14.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
VG was the classic

10gi43d.jpg

I think this was a bit later - guess who's dad this is

article-1349488-0CD6B387000005DC-376_306x423.jpg

The oldest looking twenty something in the Premier League, I imagine.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So when do we get to find out ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
IMAGINE Cruising. God, if only we weren't from Swindon and lived somewhere near the ocean we could do it. We could ACTUALLY cruise. Just IMAGINE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
IMAGINE Cruising. God, if only we weren't from Swindon and lived somewhere near the ocean we could do it. We could ACTUALLY cruise. Just IMAGINE.

Yeah, if I'm honest, that wasn't quite the type of cruising I was chuckling at.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah, if I'm honest, that wasn't quite the type of cruising I was chuckling at.

Me neither. I believe there are a handful of Swindon Town fans who were sad that the draw for the League Cup didn't send them our way. They wanted to live the dream...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I loved it before the second division was renamed the Championship. It was division one (beneath the Premiership) and Wolves were sponsored by DORITOS.
Division One Rubbish In Tacky Orange Shirts.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rejected ideas were:

CONSIDER COTTAGING
TRY TEABAGGING
RECONSIDER RIMMING

That's a plausible suggestion, considering the popularity of the pursuit in its classical definition.

I assume your last suggestion was tongue in cheek...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here