Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Thread

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Liverpool's new shirt is gorgeous:

1-wkl2012.jpg

Dreadful! It looks like something Jocky Wilson or John Lowe were wearing to play darts in the 1980s. A loose fitting polyester-look polo shirt - what could possibly be worse?

_1706853_lowe150.jpg

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Stoke Away

stoke-city-12-13-adidas-away-football-shirt-a.jpg

Real Madrid

real-madrid-12-13-adidas-home-football-shirt-leaked-b.jpg

Liking the Stoke Away as it's a 150th celebration shirt using the original colours but it was hoops in 1863 and looks more like a Palarse not Barca effort. Also is Etherington standing on a box :) ... as Crouch is 6ft 7" and Shawcross 6ft 5" !

D

Deleted member 18477

Arsenal home:
arsenal-12-13-nike-home-football-shirt-1.jpg

really like the arsenal kit. the only unusual bit is the double hoop on the sleeves. usually its just some kind of trim (either gold or navy).

But it makes a change which i like. they'll go back to a more traditional arsenal kit in 2 years time i'm sure.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Loving that Stoke kit and Adidas just finishes it off a treat

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Possible Everton home (it has been confirmed that they have moved to Nike):

NikeEvertonHome.jpg

Possible Arsenal away:
arsenal-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked-a.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Possible Everton one is lush.

I<3joehart89

Feb 10, 2012
Iv found the man city new home kit for next season but i cant seem to upload it on here. Apparently the person within the club who leaked it has now been sacked. Here is the link to it...

ww.footballshirtculture.com/forum/fsc-forum/football-shirt-discussion/manchester-city-12/13-home-kit.html

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
Arsenal home is awful. Away is better. Liverpool kit is proper old skool, the fit looks a bit baggy though.

Looking forward to seeing what under armour do for Spurs. Lots of new kit brands around now that I've never heard of, who the hell are warrior?

I think Nike kits are pretty dull.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lots of new kit brands around now that I've never heard of, who the hell are warrior?

An American company that usually make LaCrosse kits. Their kit deal with Liverpool is the biggest kit deal in history - Liverpool are earning megabucks.

I love Kukri's efforts for Wycombe. Kukri usually, in my experience, usually make kits for University level rugby teams. I have worked with Kukri in the past when ordering University kits - the quality of the kits was fantastic and the designs were bespoke, but it took ages for them to ship out the kits from China.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here