Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit Thread

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Third kit looks smart as. Home shirt seems a bit vanilla, but it might be better when actually demonstrated.

Interesting comments, onthe [MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]shirts site the third kit is universally panned

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Interesting comments, onthe [MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]shirts site the third kit is universally panned

There's no accounting for my taste. I think our away shirt looks fantastic, yet it appears many on here don't like it!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ajax new kit:- GORGEOUS!!!

Blue-Ajax-Uitshirt-2013.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blackburn new kit, look how Fat David Dunn looks!

Blackburn-Rovers-Soccer-Jersey-2012.jpg

It looks really bare - like they just picked it from the team-kit catalogue in JJB. I guess it will look different, when they add the sponsor logo. And the Championship arm patches - they haven't been able to bring themselves to add those yet!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why have Man City got 3 stars above their badge? They haven't won 3 European Cups...it should be a RULE that you cannot have the stars if ye don't have the cups.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Why have Man City got 3 stars above their badge? They haven't won 3 European Cups...it should be a RULE that you cannot have the stars if ye don't have the cups.

It's a funny coincidence that I was discussing this today with a City STH, they literally mean nothing at all apparently.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't like the Barcelona ones at all. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone did that with our stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here