Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit deal: it is NIKE

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The pricier the shirt the better I say. As I won't be buying one , I'll save more.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
And there was me thinking that away kits were different to home strips so that there was less likely of a clash.

I kinda think that blue and white stripes at home and white away (with a small blue flash, say on the arm) WOULD be different.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
White. The blue flash would be very understated. We might need a third strip for a couple of games a year. That could be yellow.

Your away strip would be unwearable at Leicester, QPR, Reading, Millwall, Wednesday, Wigan, Ipswich, Birmingham, Blackburn and Huddersfield.

Great idea.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Let's have the "Victory" design with the "Goleiro" for the 'keepers kit, mmm, nice.

Like you, I dislike templates. Having said that if we could only choose from the kits in the link, I would go for the 'Park Derby shirt' for the home kit (I know it is very 'Ajax' and a brake from tradition, but I like the shirt).

I understand that England will be using the 'Goleiro' template for their keepers at this summers World Cup. Brazil and France have already unveiled their 'Goleiro' keeper kits.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Your away strip would be unwearable at Leicester, QPR, Reading, Millwall, Wednesday, Wigan, Ipswich, Birmingham, Blackburn and Huddersfield.

Great idea.

............not an issue if we get promoted............

NOTE : i believe that traditionally yellow has been the 3rd colour of the Albion ref. my 1978 sweat bands & the sussex county flag

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
As Nike also make a fair bit of cycling/gym/base layer clothing, I'm hopeful to get some Albion designed items for those. Especially a cycling top - something like the one Nike make for Barca - that would be fabulous. View attachment 52171

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Did they announce that away shirts are black and red stripes?

Feel sorry for Errea who have seen us through some bad and good times, and produced some pretty good kits. Like most other companies and people the albion have used in recent years they have been dropped like a stone by the Barber regime.

Do you really believe that? BHAFC Ltd is a business, they can make more money from a Nike deal which enables the club to perform at a higher level and remain competitive.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
attachment.php
???

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As Nike also make a fair bit of cycling/gym/base layer clothing, I'm hopeful to get some Albion designed items for those. Especially a cycling top - something like the one Nike make for Barca - that would be fabulous. View attachment 52171

there was a cycling shirt in the Queens Road store last time I was there. Looked pretty good as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Number one with BLUE collar would get my vote. Simple, classy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm more curious what they do with the BACK situation after Errea have struggled for years with back patches/bad number/letter colouring etc.

I've had a look and Nike tend to do PLAIN backs (BLUE in our case) for striped teams, to solve the whole numbers/letters getting lost in stripes issue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm more curious what they do with the BACK situation after Errea have struggled for years with back patches/bad number/letter colouring etc.

I've had a look and Nike tend to do PLAIN backs (BLUE in our case) for striped teams, to solve the whole numbers/letters getting lost in stripes issue.

Hope it's like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 569

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here