Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit deal: it is NIKE

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
2) The B&HA club colours are BLUE and WHITE so please can we have an away kit featuring these colours, eg a white shirt with a blue flash. Our colours are NOT yellow, green, red, black, or anything else apart from blue and white.

What would you have us wear to Blackburn away?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The B&HA club colours are BLUE and WHITE so please can we have an away kit featuring these colours, eg a white shirt with a blue flash.

And there was me thinking that away kits were different to home strips so that there was less likely of a clash.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Playing-shirt and allegations of chavnessativity aside, I hope we get some decent training kit on offer and, unlike what we have at present, there are a few more black options available (apart from all that black stuff the players and coaches wear that is nowhere to be seen in or around the club shop).

Yes, yes, yes, I know - we play in blue and white; but, apart from my Bukta shirt and Albion onesie, I don't own any clothes that aren't black.

Recognition of the black wearing minority would be great... and it's very slimming.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Playing-shirt and allegations of chavnessativity aside, I hope we get some decent training kit on offer and, unlike what we have at present, there are a few more black options available (apart from all that black stuff the players and coaches wear that is nowhere to be seen in or around the club shop).

Yes, yes, yes, I know - we play in blue and white; but, apart from my Bukta shirt and Albion onesie, I don't own any clothes that aren't black.

Recognition of the black wearing minority would be great... and it's very slimming.

Are you a GOTH:cool:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Would rather have ANYONE else TBH. Nike screams chav at me, though I don't really like "brands" anyway.

This is another matter I swore I would never buy anything from this lot ever again, might have to rethink this :(

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Albion onesie ???
Nothing wrong with a Bukta Shirt though, but something the Albion wore 30 years before you were born. :D

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I don't mind who makes the kit as long as they do a decent job of it. Are people seriously pretending that if Errea produced something like the below they'd think that it was unwearable muck. Really?

Attachments

• Nike+Inter+Stripe+IV+(6).jpg
    Nike+Inter+Stripe+IV+(6).jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 857

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
You might say, "ooo but it hasn't got gold trim!" or something similar, but IMO any colour other than blue or white has been the worst thing about the home kit since I have been watching. The best home kit? That blue and white on where the Skint logo was embroidered into the shirt. The one Bobby Zamora used to wear. That was probably some off the shelf number from Errea, but what difference does that make to the way you look back on it?

DavePage

images-2.jpeg lose the red and add more pinstripes (or not) bold blue shows strength, bold white f’ off american express, proudly showing how far we have come with sponsorship.
Who knows we may even be able to read the numbers on the back. maybe even just the white pinstripes on the front

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For me Sheffield Wednesday always have a better kit than us. They are the only other blue and white stripers I envy kit-wise.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
All I'll say is that some people will need to shed some pounds to get into a Nike shirt!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A couple or requests:

1) can we please have names/numbers on the back of the shirts THAT WE CAN READ FROM WSU. Thank you.

2) The B&HA club colours are BLUE and WHITE so please can we have an away kit featuring these colours, eg a white shirt with a blue flash. Our colours are NOT yellow, green, red, black, or anything else apart from blue and white.

next year's away kit
41sCcve5q0L._SX342_.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here